Eagle Eye Networks B.V. produced products, marked and distributed worldwide.
The main task for the company was to prepare the device that suits the needs of the customer: protecting things while the user is outside of Wi-Fi reach. Our goal was to deliver a product that allows users the freedom and flexibility of choosing where the camera can be used and the confidence in knowing that the data created is securely transmitted and stored.
Solution: hardware & software
Based on the concept design requirements for weight, solidity and the type of treatment required for external surfaces, we tested various types of components. Next, commissioned by Eagle Eye Networks. B.V, we prepared firmware, PCB layout and did EMC testing.
According to these results this device allows users to have all the benefits of a mobile security camera, with the advantage of 4G connectivity. Designed for both indoor and outdoor usage, Eagle Eye NuboCam is weather resistant and offers sensor connectivity through an integrated wireless radio. Moreover Eagle Eye NuboCam’s advanced video analytics make it easy to know when a person enters your protected space, triggering alerts to the mobile app. Wireless radio technology allows it to communicate with external sensors, such as door or motion sensors. Thanks for the USB powercord Eagle Eye NuboCam can be connected to a powerbank or external battery, allowing for temporary use in places without a power connection. We pride ourselves not only in cooperating with Eagle Eye Networks B.V. and SLIMDESIGN, but also having skilled and experienced staff that consistently enabled us to exceed industry standards. Eagle Eye NuboCam is ready for the world of connected things.
• connects anytime and anywhere even without Wi-Fi
• first-class performance, delivering up to 1080p full HD-quality video on Wi-Fi and 720p HD on 3G / 4G / LTE networks
• records motion and/or sound events automatically and instantly uploads the footage to the cloud
• extreme weather conditions – is IP-64 rated and can operate in temperatures from -20º C to +40º C
• smart detection technology ensures instant alerts when it’s important